Sevan Wood Sri 64 Rahasya Maha Yogini 3D Yantra Level 2 – for Career/Business Success, Knowledge, Chanakya Qualities, Wealth, Health, Harmony, Happiness, Peace and Protection for the Family
Sri Chausath Rahasya Maha Yogini 3D Yantra (also known as Sri 64 Maha Rahasya Yogini 3D Yantra) is top of the line Flagship 3D Yantra that is actually a combination of Six 3D Yantras, carved from rare and mature Sri Parni Tree Wood (also known as Sevan Tree Wood, the Wealth Goddess Sri Maha Lakshmi resides in it naturally as Swayambu) and is a very unique and extraordinarily powerful combination. The Chausat Rahasya Yogini Yantra in 3D format or 64 Rahasya Yogini 3D Yantra is one of the greatest Akarshan Vriddhi and Vashikaran Vriddhi Yantras ever designed by the Great Siddha Purushas. In ancient Vedic Astrology, Sri Chausat Rahasya Maha Yogini Yantra is recommended as aPowerful Multi Purpose Vaseekaran Vriddhi Yantra for promoting Knowledge, Talent, Success, Wealth, Health, Harmony, Happiness, Mental Peace and a wide range of Protection – for the whole family / business, apart from many other uses (browse below for the full list of benefits). The 64 Yogini Yantra here is in 3D format (Three Dimensional) and is many folds more powerful than the typical flat 2D Yantra. Because it is made of the Holy Shriparni Wood, the magnified prosperity energy doubles up resulting in Financial Abundance. It is also believed by many that besides producing a huge amount of positive energy, the Sriparni Wood also absorbs pollution and minimizes the malefic effects of Vaastu Doshas.
Shriparni Sri 64 Maha Rahasya Yogini 3D Yantra – Level 2 comprises of a Set of Six Power Yantras. Perched on the four corners of Bhupura’s outer side are FOUR DIFFERENT 3″ Chausat Yogini 3D Yantras that serve dual purposes – pumping out and distributing positive energy for the assigned tasks as well as serving as watch towers forming the outer ring of protection. Inside the protective Bhupura are the Four Celestial Animals of the Yogini Cult. While three of them – the Horse, the Bull and the Elephant might look familiar, they are charged with decisive powers that are beyond their look-alike’s capacity. The fourth one is a mythical wonder (part lion, elephant, tiger, monkey with wings), with mysterious powers. The Four Celestial Animals lead the onslaught against negative and evil forces and neutralize their powers. In the middle is the grand attraction : the towering Secret Sixty-four Maha Yogini 3D Yantra with it’s nearly 24″ height and exceptional powers. The crowning glory is the sixty-four celled Numerical Yantra of the Chausat Yoginis etched right on top of the uppermost plate. Thus with Six Power Yantras built into one single unit, the Shriparni Sri 64 Rahasya Maha Yogini 3D Yantra is an unbridled power house most ideal for any family or business in this challenging Kali Yuga. Excellent for successfully running Educational Institutions (like Schools, Colleges, Research Schools, etc.), Hospitals, Metaphysical Institutions (like Yoga/Meditation Training Centers, etc.), Commercial Organizations (including Corporate Companies), etc.
The most Auspicious & Divine Shriparni Sri Chausat Rahasya Maha Yogini 3D Yantra SPMM-72 : Appx. size – 24″ L x 24″ B x 23″ H. There are also more economical versions with much simpler powers – SPMM-55 : Appx. size – 24″ L x 24″ B x 23″ H – click here for more info; SPMM-26 : Appx. size – 12″ L x 12″ B x 12″ H – click here for info; SPMM-25 : Appx. size – 6″ L x 6″ B x 6″ H – click here for info and SPMM-60 : Appx. size – 4″ L x 4″ B x 4″ H – click here for info.
The top-end models SPMM-55 and SPMM-72 are a Combination of 6 Power Yantras, with Level 2 superseding Level 1 in quantum of power, energy structure, storage capacity, implementation aspects and comprehensive health benefits.
Input Data : User Name(s), Date and Time of Birth(s) of family members or business partners.
Placement : In Pooja place.
Important : Like all Divine Energy Tools, it is mandatory that this too has to be systematically processed and activated (Cleansed, Energized & Programmed to User Name. Using such powerful Energy Tools with out the correct activation can cause harm. We Cleanse (Suddhi Karana), Energize (Prana Prathishta, Empowered, Energised, Energized, Energy Imbibed, Energy Infused, Energy Instilled) & Program (Samuka Karna) the Yantra (to the User Name & his/her family) so that the auspicious and positive energies are directly received. Also, because of the systematic activation done by us, there is no need for the User to go through any strict rituals or mantra chanting – whatever is being done regularly in the Pooja may be continued. No extra cleanliness is needed. No negative side effects possible because of the custom-programming.
Benefits of Shriparni Shree Maha Rahasya Chausath Yogini 3D Yantra – Level 2 (Shriparni Sri 64 Yogini 3D Yantra)
The Chausat Rahasya Yogini Yantra in 3D format or 64 Rahasya Yogini 3D Yantra is one of the greatest Akarshan Vriddhi and Vashikaran Vriddhi Yantras ever designed by the Great Siddha Purushas. Once Cleansed (Suddhi Karana), Energized (Prana Prathista) and Programmed (Samuka Karana) to specific User, it attracts high powered positive energy to manifest the materialistic desires, fulfillment of wishes and spiritual growth of the User. The innumerable uses and benefits of this great Sri Chausath Rahasya Maha Yogini 3D Yantra (also known as Chatuhsasthi Yogini Yantra, Charuhsasthi Yogini Yantra, Chausanth Yogini Yantra, Chausati Yogini Yantra, 64 Yogini Yantra) are explained in detail below.
HARMONY & FAMILY ASPECTS
(1) to gain the power of vashikaran, charisma and influence others
(2) to build cordial personal and professional relationships with friends, subordinates, colleagues, superiors, boss, etc.
(3) to boost relationships with staff, clients, etc.
(4) to get favours from government agencies and departments
(5) to impress others, to win affection and obtain favours
(6) to gain influential contacts, mentors and patronage of high society
(7) to gain hypnotic attraction and attention from the opposite sex (if required)
(8) to attract your soul mate towards you
(9) to bring a beloved person under control for good or beneficial intentions (programmed systematically – cannot be used for negative purposes or ill intentions)
(10) for reuniting with separated relations, family, friends (if required)
(11) for locating and finding a missing person (if required)
(12) for gaining fame, prestige and status in society
(13) to break unethical love spells
(14) for getting back lost love or spouse back
(15) for gaining a spouse of your choice and as per your heart’s wish (if required)
(16) to be able to choose your spouse well, despite obstacles
(17) for marriage at the right age or for marriage of those whose marriage is delayed
(18) for resolving differences and misunderstandings between husband and wife
(19) for promoting domestic and marital harmony between couple
(20) for reconciliation and better bonding even for estranged/separated couple
(21) for increasing intensity of love and for a healthy sexual bliss
(22) for ensuring longevity of marriage
(23) for securing a safe marriage
(24) for stopping marriage infidelity
(25) for preventing third party interference & triangular love, extramarital affairs
(26) for those childless couples desirous of having a child, boosting powers of conception, fertility, progeny
(27) for protecting pregnancy – preventing miscarriages, abortions
(28) for safe birth of the child
(29) for preethi and blessings of Kula Devatha (Clan Deity), Ishta Devatha (Favourite Deity) and Kaval Devatha (Protection Deity)
(30) to maximize feminine power & dominance (if required)
(31) to enforce feminine independence from unethical suppression (if required)
DISPUTES RESOLVING & PROTECTION ASPECTS
(32) for protection from doshas, sabhas (curses) and defects in horoscope
(33) for minimizing the malefic effects of evil planets in horoscope
(34) for placation and preethi of all planets (grahas) in a native’s horoscope (navagraha preethi)
(35) for protection from drishti, buri nazar, evil eye
(36) for protection from back-stabbing, accidents, enemies, competition, internal office politics
(37) for breaking unethical vasya
(38) for breaking black magic, voo doo, ilmu sihir, jadu tona, jaadu, jadoo, kala jadu, kaala jado, sifli amal
(39) for breaking witch craft evil spells, hexes, sorcery, shaman magic
(40) for protection from such future afflictions
(41) for repelling malicious creatures, black entities, vicious ghosts, unsettled spirits, dark beings, lower elementals, psychic vampires, energy predators, parasite souls, djinns, genies, bhoot, praith, pisach
(42) for avoiding accidents and for travel safety
(43) for winning court cases, getting success in law suits and gaining justice in disputes and litigation
(44) to prevent unethical takeover of your business by competitors and others
(45) for minimizing the effects of rumours, gossips, blames, public scandals, etc.
(46) for overcoming obstacles, obstructions, hurdles, blocks
MONEY & WEALTH ASPECTS
As this 64 Yogini Yantra is made in 3D format (which is many folds more powerful than the 2D version) and because it is made out of the Shriparni Tree Wood (where Goddess Sri Maha Lakshmi resides inherently as Swayambu), the prosperity energy gets boosted multi folds resulting in financial growth.
(47) for cash flow, profits, prosperity and wealth
(48) for collection of outstanding money, repayment of loans
(49) for minimizing profit erosion and money erosion
(50) for minimizing expenses and increase savings
(51) for abundance, accumulation of jewels and ornaments, buying assets
(52) for retrieving lost assets and properties
(53) for recovering lost objects and belongings
(54) for solving and winning disputed properties
(55) for smooth inheritance of family business, family properties
(56) for regaining old clients, contacts and friends
Several ancient scriptures categorically state that the blessings and protection of the 64 Yoginis or Dakinis are mandatory for the systematic learning and mastering of the metaphysical arts and tantric arts. It is important to note that in their prime, most of the Chausath Yogini Temples doubled up as Metaphysical Schools where powerful and secretive divining methods and prayoga techniques were taught with attunements to the practitioners of vedic mathematics, astrology, mystic arts, tantric arts, etc. In fact, one can say confidently that this Sacred Shriparni 64 Yogini 3D Yantra is a great asset for metaphysical professionals like Astrologers, Numerologists, Palmists, Vaastu Consultants, Fengshui Masters, Reiki & Pranic Healers, Angel Therapists, Wicca Practitioners, Tarot Card Readers, Rune Casters, I-Ching Yi-Jing Readers, Yoga Masters, Meditation Teachers, Acupressure & Acupuncture Professionals, Tantrics, Occult Practitioners, etc. for seeking mystic knowledge, safe practice and for financial growth in their profession.
(57) for better Meditation and Yoga experience
(58) for channeling better and more powerful healing energy
(59) for learning and mastering 8 Primary and 10 Secondary Siddhis (spiritual, paranormal, supernatural and magical powers)
(60) for learning and mastering 64 Kalas or 64 Arts
(61) for learning and mastering 64 Tantric Arts & Occult Science
(62) for improving the powers of Sookshma Drishti (Clairvoyance)
with the Divine Blessings, Guidance & Protection of the Sacred Chausat 64 Yoginis.
HEALTH ASPECTS (MENTAL HEALTH & PHYSICAL HEALTH)
(63) bestows good general health
(64) escape from pains, miseries and troubles due to ill-health
(65) dissolves fretfulness, anxieties, tensions, mental stress, strain
(66) removes infectious and negative sentiments
(67) keeps ego under check
(68) resolves issues pertaining to inner soul
(69) dispels dreads and fears of death, accidents and ghosts
(70) cures diseases, controls chronic diseases
(71) controls karmic diseases
(72) saves from deadly mishaps, dreadful misfortunes, catastrophes
(73) wipes off ailments and enemies
(74) shields from grave dangers and fatal accidents
(75) repels evil apparitions, drifting spirits
(76) prevents premature death, unnatural death, violent death which cause damage to the soul
(77) removes ill-effects due to doshas of malefic grahas (evil planets) in natal horoscope
(78) brings calmness, peace and tranquility in mind
(79) breeds courage and determination inside
(80) bestows long life free of diseases
(81) renews and rejuvenates body and mind
(82) blesses with Health, Happiness & Mental Peace
KNOWLEDGE ASPECTS (Knowledge, Education, Talents, Exams, Marks, etc.)
(83) gain concentration, focus and strong memory power
(84) grasp knowledge, digest and retain it
(85) attain sharp intellect and intelligence
(86) keep extending the learning curve
(87) have sustained interest in studying, analyzing
(88) progress in education, higher studies and research programs
(89) score good marks and ranks in tests and examinations
(90) post academic success
(91) win in competitive exams
(92) transform dull-wittedness to normality
(93) students to continue studies who had suffered breaks in their education
(94) achieve in fine arts like singing, dance, music, painting, etc.
(95) excel in speech, oratory
(96) awaken the creative side and achieve artistic goals
(97) translate imagination into reality for artists, craftsmen, artisans, designers, actors, etc.
(98) proficiency in intuitive skills and a creative bend of mind
(99) enhance communication skills and oratorial capabilities
(100) channel smartness and innovativeness
(101) career success through logical reasoning, analytical skills and problem solving techniques
(102) strengthen power of thinking and correctly interpreting
(103) acquire spiritual wisdom
(104) remedy for certain mental disorders, weak intellectual growth and lunacy
LEADERSHIP ASPECTS & CHANAKYA QUALITIES
About Acharya Chanakya : Chanakya was the first political thinker this world has seen, his written books are still taken as reference on various political situations. He was a clever strategist, great teacher and visionary. Chanakya (lived in the 4th Century B.C. – about 2400 years ago), also known as Kautilya or Vishnugupta, was a professor (Acharya) of political science at the Takshasila University (now in Pakistan) and the Prime Minister of Chandragupta Maurya (Emperor Ashoka was the grandson of Chandragupta Maurya). He is regarded as one of the earliest known and the finest of political thinkers, economists and king-makers. In Jawaharlal Nehru’s Discovery of India, Chanakya has been called the Indian Machiavelli.
Chanakya is perhaps lesser known in world history compared to later political philosophers like Sun-Tzu and Machiavelli, but is definitely considered as the first genuine political theorist in Indian history. It is said that his foresight and wide knowledge coupled with politics of expediency helped found the mighty Mauryan Empire in India. Chanakya master minded the defeat of Alexander, who was on his march to conquer the world.
Three books are attributed to Acharya Chanakya: Arthashastra, Niti Shastra and Chanakya Niti. Kautilya Arthashastra (literally ‘the Science of Material Gain’ in Sanskrit) is a classic of statecraft containing 15 books, 150 chapters and 6000 sutras or shlokas. Many of his nitis or policies have been compiled under the book Chanakya Niti. In all probability, the treatiseKautilya Arthashastra is the first ever book written on ethics of Statecraft.
An important highlight of this Shriparni Sri Chausat Maha Rakasya Yogini 3D Yantra is that it can be custom-programmed (if required) to incorporate what is broadly known as “Chanakya Qualities” in today’s modern world. These qualities assume great importance in this Kali Yuga time period to scale the heights of cut-throat corporate world or to reach the peaks of competition driven business world.
(105) to enhance the qualities of intellect : desire to learn, listening (to others), grasping, retaining, understanding thoroughly and reflecting on knowledge, rejecting false views and adhering to the true ones
(106) to boost the qualities of leadership (which attract followers) : intellect and prowess, association with elders, being righteous, truthful, resolute, enthusiastic and disciplined, not breaking promises, showing gratitude (to those who help), having lofty aims, not being dilatory, being stronger than competitors and having friends of high quality
(107) to inspire and mould one into a good performer and then a future leader
(108) to build a successful organization that manifests fortitude and cohesion
(109) to be more efficient and effective
(110) to experience doses of self discovery and transformation
(111) to strategically face and overcome career and business challenges
(112) to get a gamut of ancient Indian yet universally relevant career and business knowledge
(113) to develop expertise in experiential management and economic practices
(114) to be energetic, valorous, determined, quick and dexterous
(115) to be eloquent, bold and endowed with a sharp intellect, a strong memory and a keen mind but amenable to guidance
(116) to be well trained in all the arts and be able to lead teams
(117) to be just in rewarding and punishing, to have the foresight to avail himself of the opportunities (by choosing) the right time, place and type of action
(118) to distinguish and know how to govern in normal times and in times of crisis, when to fight and when to make peace, when to lie in wait, when to observe treaties and when to strike at an enemy’s weakness
(119) to acquire power and authority; consolidate, expand and enjoy what has been acquired
Sri Chausat Maha Rahasya Yogini 3D Yantra (Set of 6 Yantras) made of Holy Sevan Wood is an ideal Divine Energy Tool for all those who wish to master Wisdom, Shrewdness, Acumen, Observatory Powers, Foresight & Wide Knowledge, Internal Strength, Self Confidence, Adventurous Spirit, Strategic Cunningness, Skills of Persuasion, Unyielding Perseverance, Managing Back-biters, Social Networking, Communication Skills, Convincing Capabilities, Political Crafts including Ruthless Administrative Capabilities, Enticement Tactics, Art of Mature Diplomacy & Statesmanship – suitable for Employed, Self-Employed, Marketing Persons, etc. Ideal for Corporate Managers and Politicians.
About Sacred Shriparni Tree & Divine Sreeparni Wood
The Shriparni Tree is as ancient, as pure and as sacred as the Tulsi and Peepal Tree. Puranas state that Goddess Sri Maha Lakshmi herself is present in the Shriparni Tree. That is why it is known as the Kalpavriksha or Karpaga Viruksham of the Kaliyuga. Twelve years old Sriparni Wood is believed to be Svayam Siddha (Swayambu) and only then energy-mature.
The Shriparni Tree belongs to the Botanical Family Gmelina arborea : in Hindi it is called Khumar & Gori Gambhari; in Gujarati Sevan; in Marathi Shivan; in Malayalam Neykumizhu; Adavigummudu in Telugu; Kumbalamara in Kannada; Perumkumbil in Tamil and in English Coomb White Teak. The Ayurvedha classifies it as a Medicinal Plant with properties that pacify vitiated vata, pitta, inflammation, flatulence, malignancy especially leukemia, arthritis and hepato-biliary affections.
Many experienced Astrologers and Vaastu Consultants recommend the Sri Yantra & Sri Maha Meru 3D Yantra made of Shriparni Wood for Health, Wealth, Harmony, Happiness, Mental Peace as well as to correct Vastu Doshas. They also suggest Sri Maha Mritunjaya 3D Yantra made of Shriparni Wood for both Health and Wealth. Similarly, the Shri Parni Cash Wealth Box for Financial Independence, Accumulation of Jewels & Abundance. It is customary practice in many parts of India to gift it on auspicious occasions like Wedding, Anniversary, Grahapravesh, etc. to mark their good intention. It is ideal to keep it in one’s Pooja Mandhir at home/office.
Our range of Auspicious & Divine Energy Tools which are made (and used) from the Sacred Shreeparni Tree Wood (Sevan Wood) and chanelled by us are Shri Yantra or Sri Yantra (Flat, 2-Dimensional), Sri Maha Meru (3D Shree Yantra), Sri Koorma Kachuwa Meru 3D Yantra (Sri Maha Meru over Sacred Turtle), Sri Maha Mritunjaya 3D Yantra, Chausath Yogini 3D Yantra (64 Yogini 3D Yantra), Sri Maha Yogini 3D Yantra, Combined Sri Kubhera Yantra, Sri Maha Meru on Lotus Base & Sri Kanakadhara Yantra on Lotus Base in 3-D form, Sri Maha Sudharsana 3D Yantra, 4 Direction Mantra Set, Sacred Kalash, Pranava Mantra Om, Divine Swastik, Holy Trisakthi (Om, Swastik & Trishul), Sri Geeta Box (for keeping in pooja), Cash Wealth Box, Hundi (Coin Gollak), Pyramid, Surya, Door Ganesh (for mounting on the main door), Vaastu Wood Nabhi, Mandhir for Home, etc.
We are also launching shortly a huge range of new Shriparni 3D Yantras for the first time in India which include : Sri Neela Saraswathi 3D Yantra, Sri Dakshinamurthy 3D Yantra, Sri Hayagriva 3D Yantra, Sri Shyamala Saraswathi 3D Yantra, Sri Dattatreya 3D Yantra, Sri Gayatri 3D Yantra, Sri Shanmuga Saadakshari 3D Yantra, Sri Nandikeshwar 3D Yantra, Sri Maha Rudra 3D Yantra, Sri Vaastu Dosh Nivarthi 3D Yantra, Sri Aikya Madhyama Sukta 3D Yantra, Sri Annapurna 3D Yantra, Sri Balarama 3D Yantra, Sri Chamundi 3D Yantra, Sri Navagraha Preethi 3D Yantra, Sri Danvantri 3D Yantra, Sri Garuda 3D Yantra, Sri Kaamadeva 3D Yantra, Sri Kalki Avatar 3D Yantra, Sri Kartha Veera Arjuna 3D Yantra, Sri Krishna Sundari 3D Yantra, Sri Kurma 3D Yantra, Sri Lakshmi Narasimha 3D Yantra, Sri Maha Ganapathy 3D Yantra, Sri Maha Lakshmi Maha 3D Yantra, Sri Matsya 3D Yantra, Sri Narasimha 3D Yantra, Sri Parashurama 3D Yantra, Sri Rama Raksha 3D Yantra, Sri Santhana Gopala 3D Yantra, Sri Sarabeshwara 3D Yantra, Sri Sastha Ayyappa 3D Yantra, Sri Shanti Durga 3D Yantra, Sri Susheela 3D Yantra, Sri Swayamvara Parvathi 3D Yantra, Sri Vamana 3D Yantra, Sri Varaha 3D Yantra, etc.
Important : We Cleanse (Suddhi Karana), Energize (Prana Prathishta) & Program (Samuka Karana) the Shriparni Divine Energy Tool (to the User Name & his/her family) so that the auspicious and positive energies are directly received. Also, because of the systematic activation done by us, there is no need for the User to go through any strict rituals or mantra chanting – whatever is being done regularly in the Pooja may be continued. No extra cleanliness is needed.Caution : Because Shriparni is wood, abisheka should not be performed (anyhow, there is no necessity too, because it is programmed).
Legends about the Sixty Four Yoginis
The Lalitha Sahasranama and Vishnu Bhagavatha Purana reverently call the Divine Mother Shakti as Maha Yogini (Great Ascetic) and Kula Yogini. The Yogini Sahasranama and Kaula Kularnava Tantra refers to the Supreme Devi as Maha Yogini. In ancient days, 8 great Female Shaktis emerged from the Universal Shakthi Energy called Parashakthi – these were the Divine Grand Mothers (called Ashta Matrikas) of all subsequent Yoginis. These 8 Matrikas manifested each in turn into Eight Sacred Shaktis, thus resulting in the 64 Tantric Yoginis.
The Yoginis are also popularly known and worshipped in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism in several countries as Bhairavis, Dhakinis, Shakinis, Sakinis, Sakthis, etc. The 64 Yoginis are known to be capable to manifest in physical form to give dharshan even in this Kali Yuga.
The Sixty Four Yoginis are understood within Maha Avatar Babaji’s Kaula Marg tradition of Kriya Tantra Yoga as fundamental emanations of Maha Sakthi. Each of them rules over different aspects of creation, has a very distinct personality, and offers different boons. In Tantra Yoga, 7 special Yoginis preside over the 7 Major Chakras, where the human body is visualised as the Devi Kundalini. In Vedic Astrology, the importance of the Yoginis is highlighted through an exclusive Dhasa (or Dasa) called Yogini Dhasa where predictions are based on the characters of the 8 major Yoginis (representing the 9 planets or Grahas, with the 8th Yogini Sankata linked to two Grahas).
Large parts of Northern and Western India have Yogini Temples that are unique – simple circular enclosures which have no roof and do not have a sanctum sanctorum (Garba Graham), standing open to the glorious sky, allowing sunlight and rains to pour into it’s vast arena. Within the temple and placed in special niches in the circular wall are the series of 64 exquisitely carved Yogini images with beautiful bodies (often with non-human heads) and varying powers. These shrines are referred to as Chausat Yogini Temples or 64 Yogini Temples, with the Cult that raised them still remaining mysterious. The most famous Yogini temple is at Hirapur near Bhuvaneshvar – known locally as the Maha Maya Temple. Individual descriptions of the 64 Yoginis are quoted in the 13th Century work Chaturvarga Chintamani of Hemadri and many other scriptures. Each Yogini temple in India has a unique Shakti Cluster Energy Field and none are the same. Similarly, the name identification of these 64 Yoginis also varies, both in the temples and the literature.
Interestingly, the Circular Yogini Temples are believed to have inspired the design of the Indian Parliament House in Delhi – built by renowned British architects Sir Edwin Lutyens and Sir Herbert Baker in the 1920s.
Researchers opine that even though the Yogini Cult emanated in the 1st century, it was well established and flourished from the 9th to 12th centuries and their shrines were in worship even in the 16th century. Later they were customised and assimilated into the Divine Feminine in all it’s popular forms that exist today.
References about the Sixty Four Yoginis and their powers can be found in the ancient scriptures like : Brahmananda Purana, Agni Purana, Skanda Purana, Kalika Purana, Jnanarnava Tantra, Brihad Nandikeswara Purana, Chandi Purana of Sarala Das, Brihndla Tantra, Bata Avakasa of Balaram Das, etc. Historical romances and semi-historical literature likeSomadevasuri’s Yasastilaka of AD 959, Kalhana’s Rajatarangini of c.1150 and Somadeva’s Kathasarit Sagara of c.1070 contain legendary stories about the all-powerful Yoginis.
However, the most significant information about the Chausath Yoginis is culled from the Kaula School of Tantrism, especially from the famous Kularnava Tantra. The tantric textKaulajnanananirnaya belonging to the Yogini Kaula School and authored by the Maha Siddha Matsyendranath or Machindranath also popularly known as Macha Muni (he is the Guru of Siddha Gorakshanath or Gorakkar, with whom he founded the School of Hatha Yoga) provides note worthy clues to the tantric powers under the command of the Yoginis. The info was considered so secretive that it was couched in an intentional abstruse language called “Sandha Basha”, clear only to the initiate. In recent times, extremely important information is coming from the hitherto unknown and unstudied Sri Matottara Tantra (listed in several tantric traditions as one of the original 64 Tantras, as quoted by Vamakeshvara Tantra), a 400 hundred year old manuscript of which is with the Nepal National Archives. Parts of Matottara Tantra is also featured in the Goraksa Samhita published by the Sanskrit University in Varanasi.
There exist a series of Yogini Namavalis in India, right from Kashmir to the southern tip of Andhra and Tamilnadu in all the glory of the regional languages, but understandably with differing Yogini names – most probably customised to the region.
For Authentic, Cleansed, Energized & Programmed (to User’s Name or Company’s Name) Divine Shriparni Energy Tools, call 098422-40274 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.